Monday, August 19, 2019

Rwanda Gist 2020, (Tourism and Adventure)


Image result for Rwanda tourism pictures HD

Hey people, I know that by now you all must have heard about the Rwanda gist, c' mon it's not new that they are currently the best and the fastest growing country in Africa. with strong economic policies to compete with the 21st-century western nations. Rwanda is currently my dream country, lol. some of you already know.

This post is about adventure and tourism, yea, tourism is an adventure and I believe that. I mean don't get confused, you can embark on an adventure when you are touring and its cool, in fact, I think you should try it out. so when you are on an adventure at the wonderful country of Rwanda, sunbathing and seeing the amazing wildlife, as the sun sets, you will need a place to lay
your head and guess what I have got you covered. TIMBU what's that? don't worry, you will be told, Timbu offers you adventure and tourism at the same time. check it out and I know you won't regret it. I am sure I don't just know.

So how about giving me a call? yes! call me so we can go together, I promise I will keep you company and my company can never bore you, c' mon, have I ever bored you here?

Shaaaa just visit TIMBU when you are back we discuss extensively on you giving me a call.

holla, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments here

News/Contact

Promotion of Gospel events and programs is free on this blog so dont hasitate to send in your church program advert to our email @ pngwube@gmail.com
Or call 08161565745, IG @ M.prewsh.

You can also comment your link or drop your opinion on this blog using the comment box.

Follow our fb page by clicking here